If you are looking for a short and memorable trip to these holy places, then Haridwar-Rishikesh one day tour by cab is a perfect option for you. You can explore the best attractions of Haridwar and Rishikesh in a comfortable and convenient way, without worrying about the traffic, parking, or public transport. You can also customize your itinerary according to your preferences and budget.
Haridwar and Rishikesh are two of the most popular pilgrimage destinations in India, attracting millions of tourists every year. These two cities are located in the foothills of the Himalayas, along the banks of the sacred Ganga river. They are known for their rich spiritual and cultural heritage, as well as their natural beauty and adventure activities.
In this article, we will provide you with a sample itinerary of “Haridwar-Rishikesh One Day Tour By Cab”, covering some of the most famous and interesting places to visit in both cities. You will get to see the ancient temples, ghats, ashrams, bridges, and ashrams that make Haridwar and Rishikesh so unique and special. You will also get to experience the spiritual vibes, the colorful culture, and the stunning scenery of these places.
So, if you are ready to embark on a journey of faith, fun, and adventure, then read on to find out more about this amazing tour.
- Haridwar-Rishikesh ONE DAY TOUR ITINERARY
- WHAT TO EXPECT FROM Haridwar-Rishikesh ONE DAY TOUR BY CAB
- Package Cost of 1 Day Haridwar-Rishikesh Tour by Cab
- You should know What is including and not include in Haridwar-Rishikesh One day tour Package
- BOOK THIS 1 DAY Haridwar-Rishikesh TOUR PACKAGE BY CAB!
- ACTIVITY OF Haridwar-Rishikesh ONE DAY TOUR BY CAR
Haridwar-Rishikesh ONE DAY TOUR ITINERARY
Pickup from your Door-step Home / Hotel in Haridwar-Rishikesh at 9.00 AM
|Har Ki Pauri Ghat||Open at all times; No entrance fee||1 hour to 2 hours|
|Chandi Devi Temple||6:00 AM to 8:00 PM; No entrance fee; Ropeway fare: Rs. 102 for one way and Rs. 204 for round trip||2 hours to 3 hours|
|Mansa Devi Temple||5:00 AM to 9:00 PM; No entrance fee; Ropeway fare: Rs. 100 for one way and Rs. 200 for round trip||2 hours to 3 hours|
|Triveni Ghat||Open at all times; No entry fee||1 hour to 2 hours|
|Laxman Jhula||5:00 AM to 10:00 PM; No entry fee||Less than 1 hour|
|Beatles Ashram||10:00 AM to 4:00 PM; Entry fee: Rs. 600 for foreigners and Rs. 150 for Indians||2 hours to 3 hours|
Drop back at your Home / Hotel in Haridwar-Rishikesh by 5:00 PM
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM Haridwar-Rishikesh ONE DAY TOUR BY CAB
A Haridwar-Rishikesh one day tour by cab is a convenient and comfortable way to explore the holy cities of Haridwar and Rishikesh, which are full of attractions and activities for all kinds of travelers. Whether you are a devotee, a seeker, or an adventurer, you will find something to suit your taste and interest in these places. You can expect to:
- Witness the spiritual and cultural aspects of Haridwar and Rishikesh, such as the ghats, the temples, the ashrams, and the aartis. You will get to see the rituals and ceremonies that are performed by the pilgrims and the priests on the banks of the Ganga river. Visit such as Chandi Devi Temple and Mansa Devi Temple in Haridwar, and Laxman Jhula and Beatles Ashram in Rishikesh. You will feel the divine presence and the positive energy in these places.
- Enjoy the natural and scenic beauty of Haridwar and Rishikesh, such as the river, the mountains, the forests, and the bridges. You will get to admire the views of the Himalayas and the Ganga river from different angles and perspectives. You will also get to experience the freshness and the tranquility of the environment in these places. You will feel relaxed and refreshed by the nature’s bounty.
- Have fun and adventure in Haridwar and Rishikesh, such as the cable car rides, the boat rides, the trekking, and the meditation. You will get to try some of the exciting and thrilling activities that these places offer, such as taking a cable car ride to reach the hilltop temples, taking a boat ride on the Ganga river, trekking up to some of the hidden spots, and learning meditation and yoga from some of the renowned masters. You will feel exhilarated and energized by these activities.
Package Cost of 1 Day Haridwar-Rishikesh Tour by Cab
Indica, Ritz, WagonR or Similar
4 Seater / Hatchback
|Sedan Cab (A/C)|
Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Xcent or Similar
4 Seater / Sedan
|SUV cab (A/C)|
Ertiga / Xylo
Seater / SUV
You should know What is including and not include in Haridwar-Rishikesh One day tour Package
- Hotel / Home pick-up / drop-off from Haridwar-Rishikesh
- 8 Hr Duration
- Round-trip transportation in private air-conditioned cab
- Parking Charges
- Toll Charges
What’s not include
- English-speaking guide
- Entry fee
- Food/ Accommodation
- Extra Duration
BOOK THIS 1 DAY Haridwar-Rishikesh TOUR PACKAGE BY CAB!
Fill Call Request Form
ACTIVITY OF Haridwar-Rishikesh ONE DAY TOUR BY CAR
Har Ki Pauri Ghat is the most sacred ghat in Haridwar, where pilgrims take a dip in the Ganga river and attend the evening aarti, a ritual of offering prayers to the river with lamps and flowers. It is believed that Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva visited this place in ancient times. The name Har Ki Pauri means “the footsteps of the Lord”.
Har Ki Pauri Ghat is open at all times and there is no entrance fee. However, you may have to pay a small amount for parking or locker facilities. The best time to visit is during the evening aarti, which starts around 6:00 PM and lasts for about an hour.
You can participate in the aarti by joining the crowd or watching from a distance. You can also take a dip in the holy water and cleanse your sins. Explore the nearby temples and markets, where you can buy religious items, souvenirs, and snacks.
Chandi Devi Temple is a hilltop temple dedicated to Goddess Chandi, who is an incarnation of Goddess Durga. The temple was built by King Suchat Singh in 1929 and is one of the three Shakti Peethas in Haridwar. The Chandi Devi Temple is accessible by a cable car ride or a trek up the hill. The temple offers panoramic views of Haridwar and the Ganga river.
Chandi Devi Temple is open from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM and there is no entrance fee. The cable car ride costs Rs. 102 for one way and Rs. 204 for round trip. The trekking route is about 3 km long and takes about an hour to complete.
You can visit the temple and seek blessings from the goddess. You can also enjoy the views of the city and the river from the temple premises. Visit some other temples nearby, such as Maya Devi Temple and Anjani Devi Temple.
Mansa Devi Temple
Mansa Devi Temple is another hilltop temple dedicated to Goddess Mansa, who is the sister of Vasuki, the king of snakes. The temple was built by Maharaja Gopal Singh in 1811 and is one of the three Shakti Peethas in Haridwar. The Mansa Devi Temple is accessible by a cable car ride or a trek up the hill. The temple is famous for fulfilling the wishes of its devotees.
Mansa Devi Temple is open from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM and there is no entrance fee. The cable car ride costs Rs. 100 for one way and Rs. 200 for round trip. The trekking route is about 2 km long and takes about 45 minutes to complete.
You can visit the temple and make a wish by tying a thread around a tree or a stone. You can also enjoy the views of the city and the river from here. Visit some other temples nearby, such as Chandi Devi Temple and Bilwa Parvat Temple.
Triveni Ghat is the confluence of three holy rivers: Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati. It is located in Rishikesh and is one of the most visited places in the city. Triveni Ghat is believed that taking a bath here washes away all sins and purifies the soul. The Triveni Ghat is also known for its evening aarti, which is similar to the one at Har Ki Pauri Ghat, but with more lights and music.
Triveni Ghat is open at all times and there is no entry fee. However, you may have to pay a small amount for parking or locker facilities. The best time to visit is during the evening aarti, which starts around 6:00 PM and lasts for about an hour.
You can take a bath in the river or watch the aarti from the banks or from a boat. You can also feed the fishes in the river or take a boat ride to see other ghats and temples along the river. Shop for handicrafts, clothes, jewelry, and other items at the nearby market.
Laxman Jhula is a suspension bridge across the Ganga river that connects two villages: Tapovan and Jonk. It was built in 1929 and is named after Laxman, the brother of Lord Rama, who is said to have crossed the river using a jute rope. The bridge is 450 feet long and 70 feet high and offers scenic views of the river and the mountains.
Laxman Jhula is open from 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM and there is no entry fee. However, you may have to pay a small amount for parking or locker facilities. The best time to visit is during the morning or evening, when the weather is pleasant and the crowd is less.
You can walk across the bridge and enjoy the views of the river and the mountains. Visit some temples and ashrams nearby, such as Ram Jhula, Parmarth Niketan Ashram, Swarg Ashram, and Geeta Bhawan. You can also try some cafes and restaurants near the bridge, where you can taste some local and international cuisines.
Beatles Ashram, also known as Chaurasi Kutia, is an abandoned ashram where the famous English rock band The Beatles stayed in 1968 and composed many songs inspired by meditation and Indian culture. The ashram was run by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, who taught transcendental meditation to his followers. The ashram is now a part of Rajaji National Park and is covered with graffiti and murals depicting The Beatles and their songs.
Beatles Ashram is open from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM and the entry fee is Rs. 600 for foreigners and Rs. 150 for Indians. You may also have to pay a small amount for parking or locker facilities. The best time to visit is during the morning or evening, when the weather is cool and the light is good for photography.
You can explore the ruins of the ashram, which include meditation cells, domes, halls, huts, and gardens. See some artworks and writings on the walls and floors, which reflect the influence of The Beatles and their music on the ashram. Learn about the history and significance of the ashram and its connection with The Beatles.
- Q: How can I book Haridwar-Rishikesh one day tour by cab?
- A: You can book a one day tour by cab online through various travel websites and apps. You can also contact local travel agents or cab operators in Haridwar or Rishikesh and arrange a tour according to your preferences and budget.
- Q: How much does Haridwar-Rishikesh one day tour by cab cost?
- A: The cost of Haridwar-Rishikesh one day tour by cab depends on various factors, such as the type of cab, the number of passengers, the distance covered, the places visited, the tolls and taxes, etc. Generally, the cost ranges from Rs. 3000 to Rs. 5000 for a sedan or hatchback cab, and from Rs. 4000 to Rs. 6000 for an SUV or MUV cab.
- Q: What are the best months to visit Haridwar and Rishikesh?
- A: The best months to visit Haridwar and Rishikesh are from October to March, when the weather is pleasant and cool. You can also visit during April and May, when the temperature is moderate and the flowers are in bloom. However, you should avoid visiting during June to September, when the monsoon season brings heavy rains and floods.
A Haridwar-Rishikesh one day tour by cab is a wonderful way to explore the holy cities of Haridwar and Rishikesh in a short span of time. You can visit some of the most famous and beautiful places in both cities, such as Har Ki Pauri Ghat, Chandi Devi Temple, Mansa Devi Temple, Triveni Ghat, Laxman Jhula, and Beatles Ashram.
Experience the culture, history, religion, nature, and adventure that these places have to offer. You can customize your tour according to your interests and preferences, and make it a perfect getaway for yourself.
We hope this article has given you an idea of what to expect from Haridwar-Rishikesh one day tour by cab. If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know in the comments section below. 😊